Saturday, May 31, 2008

A little behind on postings...

I'm a bit behind on my weekly journal posting mainly because I will be having to re-write some of my "things" because I will be moving in the next few months and many of the things on my list pertained to living in the house I am in and the place I live.

But Since my last update I have completed two things. I got a waitressing job and I organized a neighborhood yard sale. I also add to a few of the things I have started doing and started on a few others. Including meditating!

3 comments:

kimz said...

Good job on getting stuff done during the midst of a big transition! Ugh... it'll be hard to re-do the list. :S
Hang in there!

Latharia said...

Oh, very cool! That's awesome that you're tackling some big things, even in the midst of a transition!

kimz said...

Are you setteling in yet? Come back. ;)